Take a look at our current vacancies
Sales Development Representative for Romania
Type of job: full-time position
Experience level: intermediate
Qulto Romania (SC Cultware SRL Cluj-Napoca) is looking for a Sales Development Representative to help us expand our clients portfolio and adjust our market strategy in accordance with the current opportunities and requirements.
Qulto Romania (SC Cultware SRL Cluj-Napoca) is part of an international group of companies, called Qulto International, that has active business in Hungary, Poland, Romania, Turkey and ongoing partnerships all-over the CEE region. At Qulto we develop IT solutions for the cultural, educational and research sector: collection and knowledge management platform for libraries, museums, archives, solutions for digital libraries and virtual galleries, as well as desktop and mobile apps for cultural tourism and education.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and generating new sales leads.
- Promoting products and services both online (e-mails, newsletters, social media, online meetings) and face to face (meetings, presentations, discussions).
- Establishing local partnerships, developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Co-developing the marketing strategy and the sales action plan in Romania.
- Monitoring industry developments and adjusting our expansion strategy to market requirements accordingly.
- Adapting our business model to the needs of the Romanian market.
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times, including participation in conferences and coordination of multi-channel marketing campaigns with the team.
- Helping manage the current clients portfolio and delivering quality customer service.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- you have a background in fields like: libraries, museums, archives, cultural heritage, public education
- you are not afraid of challenges and are capable of working independently
- you are an excellent communicator and have good sales skills
- you have perfect Romanian language skills and very good English language skills
- you are open to traveling and to flexible working hours
Can be an advantage if you:
- have a good level of Hungarian language
- have a driving license and a personal car you could use for work
- live in Cluj-Napoca, Cluj county or in the neighboring counties
What we offer:
- Culture: We look realistically into the future, set realistic goals, believe in the company’s mission and like to stay up to date to meet customer and market expectations.
- Strong Team: We stick together, treat each other with respect, and have fun doing the day-to-day work.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Great, qualified experts who have interesting knowledge to share.
If this career opening has caught your attention, we are looking forward to meeting you. Send a CV and a few words on why you think this job would fit you, at email@example.com.