Qulto Manage not only relates to the management of the institution, but also to the collections, documentations, information and various contents. It is the first and basic stage of building and implementing the Qulto Ecosystem with an institution.
Integrated Qulto systems for managing a museum, library or other cultural institution allow you to start your adventure with creating a standardized knowledge base about objects, people, stories or places. We often repeat that the database is the most important and is the starting point for further development of the institution towards automation, digitization and publication of content.
What will your institution gain after implementing a collection management software?
– Standardized database.
– A coherent and transparent catalogue of all objects and entities available to all employees and additionally to external users with proper rights.
– The ability to quick and direct collections publication with additional possibilities to share data with external aggregators or portals.
– Creating complex queries, saving results and developing thematic groups of objects.
– Assistance in conducting the inventories.
– A place to store and manage all documentation: photos, cards, protocols, etc. with the possibility of exporting or printing out.
– Conversion and migration of old databases.
– Assistance in carrying out digitization and conservation.
The systems make it easier to control the flow of information between departments, branches and employees, monitoring of activities performed in the software, generating work reports and statistics. Additionally, some functionalities in the systems are tailored to the needs of the institution, as each is different and unique. It can be concluded that every system is exceptional and tailor-made.
Qulto Manage is the first step to implement the sustainable development of an institution in the context of its transparency, openness and integrity.
Modules for Academic Institutes
Our integrated library system makes library record keeping and catalog building easier, therefore the record databases and digital objects on which the services (exhibitions, e-learning systems, aggregator spots etc.) for patrons are based become easily managable.
Our collection management system, audited in accordance with Hungarian legislation, has been introduced in several museums. The elements of the Qulto software package developed by our company are standardized; therefore, even custom developments can be connected to other systems and to national and international (Europeana) public collections projects.
With our experiences and solutions gained in the field of archives, we can efficiently help both the work of registrars and the handling of archive collections. Our archive management system is used by several public archives. The Hungarian National Archive and Budapest City Archives have introduced the Swiss scope archive system in the frame of the electronic archive project. The localization and customization of the system in Hungary was associated with our company.