Moodle-based learning management system
Make your data and content alive!
Processing, archives management, digitization
Re-use your data for attractions
Qulto Education & Research
Use our innovative plagiarism detection!
Step into the semantic world!
Thinking together about exhibition design
Join Europeana with us!
Our integrated library system makes library record keeping and catalog building easier, therefore the record databases and digital objects on which the services (exhibitions, e-learning systems, aggregator spots etc.) for patrons are based become easily managable.
We offer the following modules for libraries:
- The content and order of the bibliographic and authority forms can be adjusted to the local requirements.
- All types of documents can be described, and media files can be attached to the descriptions. These files can be displayed in the online public access catalog (OPAC).
- Managing and unifying authority data is feasible.
- Item control, disposal, support of transport between branches.
- Printing inventory books.
- Control possibilities according to patron categories.
- Quick and easy handling of loan, return and hold operations.
- Search according to patron, loan and hold aspects.
- Notification system (overdue, arrival of reserved documents, email about events).
- Statistics and lists regarding use and traffic.
- Ordering documents, entering different funds, suppliers, requesters.
- Documents can be tracked from the request through the order to the acquisition, and the financial situation can be checked up to date at the funds.
- Preparation of invoices (compatible with legislation).
- Acquiring serial issues.
- Preparation of reports about missing or overdue issues
- Images, audio and video files and text documents can be attached to bibliographic and authority records, too. They appear both on the administrator and OPAC interface.
- Querying multiple databeses even of several types.
- Upgreadable search possibilities.
- Search results can be further refined with the use of facets
- Results can be displayed and downloaded in different formats.
We recommend this Qulto component to the following institutions: