ReCatalog performs semantic validation and processing of MARC records stored in library catalogs. During semantic processing, the most important entities (works, contributors, forms of expression, etc.) in the bibliographic description are identified, and the relationships between them are stored in triplets in a common central semantic grid, which can later become the basis for value-added services.
- Semantic validation and processing of MARC records (identification of works, forms of expression)
- conversion of MARC records into triplets
- graphical data visualisation
- ontology-based form for semantic mesh construction
- MARC validation
- web-based MARC editing interface