A Qulto Manage nemcsak az intézmények egészének irányításában nyújt segítséget, hanem a gyűjtemények, dokumentációk, egyéb információk és intézményi tartalmakhoz kezelésében is. Ezen termékünk bevezetése az első lépés a Qulto Ököszisztéma intézményi kiépítése felé.
Qulto Manage not only relates to the management of the institution, but also to the collections, documentations, information and various contents. It is the first and basic stage of building and implementing the Qulto Ecosystem with an institution.
Integrated Qulto systems for managing a museum, library or other cultural institution allow you to start your adventure with creating a standardized knowledge base about objects, people, stories or places. We often repeat that the database is the most important and is the starting point for further development of the institution towards automation, digitization and publication of content.
What will your institution gain after implementing a collection management software?
– Standardized database.
– A coherent and transparent catalogue of all objects and entities available to all employees and additionally to external users with proper rights.
– The ability to quick and direct collections publication with additional possibilities to share data with external aggregators or portals.
– Creating complex queries, saving results and developing thematic groups of objects.
– Assistance in conducting the inventories.
– A place to store and manage all documentation: photos, cards, protocols, etc. with the possibility of exporting or printing out.
– Conversion and migration of old databases.
– Assistance in carrying out digitization and conservation.
The systems make it easier to control the flow of information between departments, branches and employees, monitoring of activities performed in the software, generating work reports and statistics. Additionally, some functionalities in the systems are tailored to the needs of the institution, as each is different and unique. It can be concluded that every system is exceptional and tailor-made.
Qulto Manage is the first step to implement the sustainable development of an institution in the context of its transparency, openness and integrity.
More info – contact us via our website, Facebook, LinkedIn or simply call us. We are here for you 🙂
Moduls for Museums
Cataloging – creating a museum inventory
- Identification of form and content of all types of objects.
- Images and audio files can be attached to the identified documents, therefore museums can build up their own electronic collection and they can serve the increasing needs for online content delivery.
- During description, our software supports the user in checking the regular authority data, as a result, the catalogue will be transparent, organized and will be of high professional quality.
- The number of authority data is unlimited.
- Description happens by forms. Any museum can create its own identification forms, which can be upgraded, modified or changed by the authorized user.
- Building acquisition log
- Building inventory books, printing working copy
- Separate inventories – transfer inventory, inventory of lent objects, supporting exhibition organization, closing end-of-year inventories
- Printed outputs – end-of-year inventory book, object card, label, full inventory (current and retrospective), preserving the historicity of inventory data
- Sophisticated access control based on museum standards
- Properties besides the functions necessary for auditing: handling Thesaurus (subject heading system), synonym, parent-child, part-whole relationships, on-demand upload of background thesauri; realization of a structure necessary for archive inventory; feasibility of research log
- Records are connected to: bibliographic (book, article) records; correspondence about artworks; image files; research results
- In our collection management system it is possible to attach images and other content (3D documents, audio files, videos) to the inventory and authority records. They can be stored and displayed on web interfaces and in printed documents.
Other functions supporting museum work
- Organizing exhibitions, software support of artwork circulation
- Software support of checking restoration
- Inventory of storage, transfer and insurance requirements
Modules and services beyond the basic museum system
Support of auditing (only in selected countries)
- Customization of inventory books ready in the system and other outputs according to the needs in the audit process; taking part in the preparation work.
- Monitoring and supporting the audit process until its closure.
Conversion and data migration
- We provide a test period for the time of conversion.
- The previous inventory will be used in paralell as long as necessary.
- After conversion we provide a one-year-guarantee for the whole system (therefore for the conversion, too.
- Connection to the EUROPEANA portal
- Own web catalog
- We provide web catalog to our clients. The system makes the data appear in a customized way. Our clients can mark those inventory items and related images that they want to publish. On the basis of the determined criteria we set the required data fields, the search criteria and the way inventortry data and records should appear on the web surface.
- Own portal
Would you like to handle your workflows in a controlled way?
Our workflow sub-system can handle the sequence of multiple tasks even if there are paralell steps or different branches.The module registers the completed tasks, and on the basis of their outcomes, it diverts them to different threads of execution, according to the task descriptions in the configuration. It handles phases and steps of complex workflows, and in the case of their failure, it implements compensation tasks. The workflow steps can call external systems (for example to integrate financial transactions) and process the results received, too.
Would you like to get statistical data and management information from your database?
With our statistical module, which works as an individual subsystem, information supporting management decisions and data about the utilization of inventory or the use of services are also available, alongside the required statistical data.
The scope of information queried in the report module can be freely extended with data stored in the database through configuration modifications.
Quality Management Reports
Drawing up a report of proper quality and appropriate content is not only a legal obligation, but also the basis of increasing efficiency.
These reports are essential for fulfilling quality assurance tasks. The reports obtainable from the system provide up-to-date inventory. We prepare the reports with extensive consideration of the documentation and reporting obligations.