We supplement our software products with the hardware solutions of our technology partners, providing RFID and barcode-based solutions.
Our Budapest-based partner helps us to integrate solutions using RFID technology.
We collaborate with Ikron Ltd, a full-service IT solutions provider, to carry out installation and operation services.
Qulto Certified Technology Partner Program
What does QCT Partnership give?
- Dedicated Qulto Platform Demo for testing purposes
- First hand information about planned Qulto developments
- Sales partnership
- Marketing possibilities
- Priority support
- Company info on our website
- We ensure long-term integration (with every new Qulto Platform version)
Expectations towards our would-be QCT Partners
- Customer-oriented approach
- Being committed to quality
- Impressive business references in the Qulto Platform focus markets or
- Promising start-up vision
How can you become a QCT Partner?
- Check if requirements are met
- Fill in the form
- Our colleagues contact you
- We provide free consultation to determine integration possibilities of your solutions with the Qulto Platform (built on standard and unique APIs), and also to define necessary documentation and test environment requirements
- We sign the QCT Partnership contract in which conditions and verification of adequacy, one-time annual fee are defined
- During the contracted period we carry out integration tasks (consulting, planning, development, testing, support) scheduled on us
- We issue an QCT Partner certificate for you listing all your solutions included in the program