Qulto Manage not only relates to the management of the institution, but also to the collections, documentations, information and various contents. It is the first and basic stage of building and implementing the Qulto Ecosystem with an institution.
Integrated Qulto systems for managing a museum, library or other cultural institution allow you to start your adventure with creating a standardized knowledge base about objects, people, stories or places. We often repeat that the database is the most important and is the starting point for further development of the institution towards automation, digitization and publication of content.
What will your institution gain after implementing a collection management software?
- Standardized database.
- A coherent and transparent catalogue of all objects and entities available to all employees and additionally to external users with proper rights.
- The ability to quick and direct collections publication with additional possibilities to share data with external aggregators or portals.
- Creating complex queries, saving results and developing thematic groups of objects.
- Assistance in conducting the inventories.
- A place to store and manage all documentation: photos, cards, protocols, etc. with the possibility of exporting or printing out.
- Conversion and migration of old databases.
- Assistance in carrying out digitization and conservation.
- The systems make it easier to control the flow of information between departments, branches and employees, monitoring of activities performed in the software, generating work reports and statistics. Additionally, some functionalities in the systems are tailored to the needs of the institution, as each is different and unique. It can be concluded that every system is exceptional and tailor-made.
Qulto Manage is the first step to implement the sustainable development of an institution in the context of its transparency, openness and integrity.
More info – contact us via our website, Facebook, LinkedIn or simply call us. We are here for you 🙂
Modules for libraries
Our integrated library system makes library record keeping and catalog building easier, therefore the record databases and digital objects on which the services (exhibitions, e-learning systems, aggregator spots etc.) for patrons are based become easily managable.
- The content and order of the bibliographic and authority forms can be adjusted to the local requirements.
- All types of documents can be described, and media files can be attached to the descriptions. These files can be displayed in the online public access catalog (OPAC).
- Managing and unifying authority data is feasible.
- Item control, disposal, support of transport between branches.
- Printing inventory books.
- Control possibilities according to patron categories.
- Quick and easy handling of loan, return and hold operations.
- Search according to patron, loan and hold aspects.
- Notification system (overdue, arrival of reserved documents, email about events).
- Statistics and lists regarding use and traffic.
- Ordering documents, entering different funds, suppliers, requesters.
- Documents can be tracked from the request through the order to the acquisition, and the financial situation can be checked up to date at the funds.
- Preparation of invoices (compatible with legislation).
- Acquiring serial issues.
- Preparation of reports about missing or overdue issues
- Images, audio and video files and text documents can be attached to bibliographic and authority records, too. They appear both on the administrator and OPAC interface.
- Querying multiple databeses even of several types.
- Upgreadable search possibilities.
- Search results can be further refined with the use of facets
- Results can be displayed and downloaded in different formats.
Would you like to handle your workflows in a controlled way?
Our workflow sub-system can handle the sequence of multiple tasks even if there are paralell steps or different branches.The module registers the completed tasks, and on the basis of their outcomes, it diverts them to different threads of execution, according to the task descriptions in the configuration. It handles phases and steps of complex workflows, and in the case of their failure, it implements compensation tasks. The workflow steps can call external systems (for example to integrate financial transactions) and process the results received, too.
Would you like to get statistical data and management information from your database?
With our statistical module, which works as an individual subsystem, information supporting management decisions and data about the utilization of inventory or the use of services are also available, alongside the required statistical data.
The scope of information queried in the report module can be freely extended with data stored in the database through configuration modifications.
Quality Management Reports
Drawing up a report of proper quality and appropriate content is not only a legal obligation, but also the basis of increasing efficiency.
These reports are essential for fulfilling quality assurance tasks. The reports obtainable from the system provide up-to-date inventory. We prepare the reports with extensive consideration of the documentation and reporting obligations.